Monday, December 24, 2007

Save Me My Savior

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for coming to this earth in Jesus Christ. Thank you for becoming flesh and blood that we could see and touch and hear and interact with. Thank you for coming to save us, for showing us the way to true freedom, to peace and everlasting life. Thank for you coming into my life a couple of years ago. Thank you for still being that Savior that accepts me, forgives me, guides me, teaches me and loves me. Thank you for who you are to me and to this world still in so much pain. Lord, I pray that you will continue to reveal your truth to me, that you will continue to work within me, changing my heart, making my faith for you stronger, my commitment to you deeper, my love for you more and more. I pray that I will be open to your leading in my life, that I will act according to your plan and purpose, that I will allow you to work in and through me. I pray that you will make me a strong leader in my home for my family and a shining example for everyone in my life. God I surrender my heart to you. I give you my life so that I might live for you. Please forgive me for the ways that I am still so doubtful, for the ways that I allow my selfish desires to control the way I act and speak. Please continue to save me, my Savior. I need you. I love you.
In Christ's Name I pray,
Amen

No comments: