Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Had No Idea What 2 Years Could Do

Today I celebrate the 2 year anniversary of my baptism. (and of both my daughers!!)
I had no idea that my life would look like this today. I had no idea what the heart of God was really like. I had no idea who Jesus Christ was and what He offered to those who followed Him. I had no idea that my life would be headed in this direction. I had no idea that it really wasn't all about me, that I could find true peace and joy in Christ and in looking outside of my own self. I had no that these would be the words that God would really put in my heart to live by....I had no idea!!

"Share your food with the hungry,
and give your shelter to the homeless.
Give clothes to those who need them,
and do not hide from relatives who need your help.
Then your salvation will come like the dawn,
and your wounds will quickly heal.
Your godliness will lead you forward,
and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind.
Then, when you call, the Lord will answer.
'Yes, I am here,' he will quickly reply."
Isaiah 58:7-9

No comments: